Husqvarna 455 Rancher has been rated as one of the best consumer-grade gas chainsaws available today. It’s very versatile and reduces the monotony often experienced when working long hours. This product is ideal for landowners who require a medium-sized machine for maintaining their lawn, by cutting down fallen trees to small pieces that can be used as firewood.
With features galore, you won’t be wanting with this premium chainsaw from Husqvarna.
But at first please take a look at our tips for the best professional chainsaw on the market.
- Powerful. Has a powerful 55.5 cc engine that delivers 3.5 hp for maximum output. The machine is also low compression and reduces pressure on fuel pump and diaphragm, especially when running at a
- Comfortable. Has excellent anti-vibration technology which allows for more comfort and prevents unnecessary fatigue. The product also has inertia brake function to avoid engine kickbacks that may otherwise cause jerking during work. Plus it’s relatively lightweight and easy to carry.
- Extended Warranty. If you buy Husqvarna 455 chainsaw together with 3 of their fuel and oil cans. Your consumer warranty cover can be extended from 2 to 4 yrs. Ensure you register the product online after buying to get this offer.
- Runs on a proprietary X-Torq engine that offers reduced emissions, excellent fuel economy, and refined cuts for each session.
- Has more torque and clout compared to other gas-powered chainsaws available today? Also available is a heavy-duty crankcase, shaft. And carburetor with vibration dampening capabilities. These attributes allow it to handle faster speeds and demanding loads with ease.
- Has flexible choke and kill-switch actuators. This allows the parts to bend fully without breaking. A more rigid duct would crack instead of flexing and falling back to position. Woodcutting can be pretty intense, therefore it’s good to ensure that small parts don’t let you down.
- Easy manual chain adjustment. If you want to increase the size of your saw, simply unplug and stretch out as far as possible before reattaching again. The chain brake is also sensitive and can be made to stop at an instant if a problem arises.
On the negative, it has a small fuel tank that measures only 14.88 fl oz., meaning you have to refill the gas chamber after every 30 min or so. Moreover, considering its massive weight the product isn’t suitable for tough limbing duties since you will get tired faster.
Some people also complain that the piston-cylinder wears down easily during use. Making compression reading to fall past the safety standards, in certain cases even up to 70 PSI.
This chainsaw can be the perfect companion for cutting firewood and felling down overgrown trees. It’s popular amongst homeowners having gained their respect for its reliability and easy maintenance.
You can never go wrong with one of these heavy-duty machines in your backyard. It’s well-constructed and delivers precise cuts for each chopping session. Regardless of the intensity of work at hand. Moreover, Husqvarna 455 Rancher is reasonably priced and will not eat on your pockets like other machines.
The equipment is also relatively easy to start and operate. Plus most under-cowl components are very accessible including the spark plug, air filter, and clutch housing unit. You’ll enjoy using this product both at home and outside for various logging activities.
If you like our Husqvarna 455 rancher chainsaw reviews please share this for your friends.